- We sell a combination of medium to hard density local Australian hardwoods. These include:
1. White box hardwood
2. Premium mixed hardwood comprised of 50% White box and 50% other local hardwoods.
3. Mixed quality hardwood including red gum, grey gum, yellow box, stringy bark & others.
- The moisture content is approximately 20%.
- It is great for outdoor fire pits, combustion heaters and fireplaces.
- This hardwood firewood mix is seasoned for at least 12 months and is a nice, clean hardwood mix.
- We recommend purchasing this wood with half a load of our premium ironbark firewood, to get a nice mix of quality hardwoods.
Why Choose Lumberjack’s Mixed Quality Hardwood?
- Convenient bread loaf size
- Split and seasoned wood
- Mixed eco-friendly hardwood species, nice variety